Jan 13, 2012, 9:10 AM EDT
In a game we’re pretty sure you didn’t watch, the Bucks and Pistons went 41-of-41 combined from the charity stripe. They were perfect — thanks to a lane violation early on that saved the day. Pistons big man Greg Monroe led the way, he was 8-of-8 from the stripe. Take that Dwight.
Thanks to NBA274365.com for compiling the video.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8