Jan 13, 2012, 4:37 PM EST
One of the biggest shows of the year is coming to Oklahoma City Saturday night — Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Anthony did not practice with the Knicks on Friday and is doubtful for the game, tweets Howard Beck of the New York Times.
This should be a high-scoring affair — two strong offenses and two teams struggling to find their way on defense — but the Knicks will be without their biggest gun in Anthony, who does much of the ball handling and averages 26.7 points per game. Bill Walker is expected to get the start in his place.
The Knicks are going to need a whole lot of Amare Stoudemire and some newfound defense to make this work.
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 0
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 1
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)