Jan 13, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
One of the biggest shows of the year is coming to Oklahoma City Saturday night — Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Anthony did not practice with the Knicks on Friday and is doubtful for the game, tweets Howard Beck of the New York Times.
This should be a high-scoring affair — two strong offenses and two teams struggling to find their way on defense — but the Knicks will be without their biggest gun in Anthony, who does much of the ball handling and averages 26.7 points per game. Bill Walker is expected to get the start in his place.
The Knicks are going to need a whole lot of Amare Stoudemire and some newfound defense to make this work.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18