Jan 13, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
One of the biggest shows of the year is coming to Oklahoma City Saturday night — Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Anthony did not practice with the Knicks on Friday and is doubtful for the game, tweets Howard Beck of the New York Times.
This should be a high-scoring affair — two strong offenses and two teams struggling to find their way on defense — but the Knicks will be without their biggest gun in Anthony, who does much of the ball handling and averages 26.7 points per game. Bill Walker is expected to get the start in his place.
The Knicks are going to need a whole lot of Amare Stoudemire and some newfound defense to make this work.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 2
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7