Jan 13, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
One of the biggest shows of the year is coming to Oklahoma City Saturday night — Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Anthony did not practice with the Knicks on Friday and is doubtful for the game, tweets Howard Beck of the New York Times.
This should be a high-scoring affair — two strong offenses and two teams struggling to find their way on defense — but the Knicks will be without their biggest gun in Anthony, who does much of the ball handling and averages 26.7 points per game. Bill Walker is expected to get the start in his place.
The Knicks are going to need a whole lot of Amare Stoudemire and some newfound defense to make this work.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8