Jan 12, 2012, 11:11 AM EST
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
After the Clippers win over the Heat, in the Clippers locker room a player (to remain nameless as this was not an on the record conversation) asked about other games including the Lakers against the Jazz. I told him Kobe Bryant dropped 40 again on 31 shots and he just shook his head and said, “Kobe really wants that MVP.”
World Peace is having a hard time — getting going on offense.
Coach Lionel Hollins is frustrated with the Grizzlies defense. As he should be.
Jordan Farmar had been out of the rotation in New Jersey, got a chance and put up 26 points on Wednesday.
The Nuggets GM is trying to get in on Tim Tebow fever.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12