Jan 11, 2012, 7:07 PM EDT
I am not convinced this is organic, it may well have been staged.
Even so, it’s funny.
Tuesday night Jazz are celebrating the birthday of a season ticket holder and the team’s furry bear-like mascot — named “The Jazz,” how long did it take them to come up with that? — comes out with a cake and…. staged or not I laughed. And the people who had cake rained on them took it in stride. So we’re all good.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49