Jan 11, 2012, 7:07 PM EDT
I am not convinced this is organic, it may well have been staged.
Even so, it’s funny.
Tuesday night Jazz are celebrating the birthday of a season ticket holder and the team’s furry bear-like mascot — named “The Jazz,” how long did it take them to come up with that? — comes out with a cake and…. staged or not I laughed. And the people who had cake rained on them took it in stride. So we’re all good.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 57
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31