Jan 11, 2012, 7:07 PM EDT
I am not convinced this is organic, it may well have been staged.
Even so, it’s funny.
Tuesday night Jazz are celebrating the birthday of a season ticket holder and the team’s furry bear-like mascot — named “The Jazz,” how long did it take them to come up with that? — comes out with a cake and…. staged or not I laughed. And the people who had cake rained on them took it in stride. So we’re all good.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9