Jan 11, 2012, 7:07 PM EDT
I am not convinced this is organic, it may well have been staged.
Even so, it’s funny.
Tuesday night Jazz are celebrating the birthday of a season ticket holder and the team’s furry bear-like mascot — named “The Jazz,” how long did it take them to come up with that? — comes out with a cake and…. staged or not I laughed. And the people who had cake rained on them took it in stride. So we’re all good.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13