Jan 11, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
We’ve all done it. Left our not so great seats, gotten a beer and then when we walk back into the arena you move down to better seats that some company couldn’t give away to a client or secretary for the night.
But there are limits to how far down you should go. Like, say, sitting on the team’s bench.
It looks like two guys did that on the Mavericks’ bench during their win on Tuesday night. We’re going to assume that the beers in their hands were not the first ones of the evening. Or the second.
Except it may not have gone down that way. According to SBN those seats may actually belong to Aaron Cohen and Chris Smokes (your chill dudes from the video) and it may have been Vince Carter who moved down a few seats, into the more cushy VIP chairs. Which would be a very Vince thing to do.
Either way folks, don’t try this at your next NBA visit. Security personnel around the players at most NBA arenas can be fairly humorless folk, even if we find this video funny.
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 4
- A ‘devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize in time for Game 7 13
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 6
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 10
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 100
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (100)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'