Jan 11, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
We’ve all done it. Left our not so great seats, gotten a beer and then when we walk back into the arena you move down to better seats that some company couldn’t give away to a client or secretary for the night.
But there are limits to how far down you should go. Like, say, sitting on the team’s bench.
It looks like two guys did that on the Mavericks’ bench during their win on Tuesday night. We’re going to assume that the beers in their hands were not the first ones of the evening. Or the second.
Except it may not have gone down that way. According to SBN those seats may actually belong to Aaron Cohen and Chris Smokes (your chill dudes from the video) and it may have been Vince Carter who moved down a few seats, into the more cushy VIP chairs. Which would be a very Vince thing to do.
Either way folks, don’t try this at your next NBA visit. Security personnel around the players at most NBA arenas can be fairly humorless folk, even if we find this video funny.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29