Jan 11, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
So, it’s a sprain.
Stephen Curry has rolled his ankle three times this young season and is out a while to rest it. But since he had surgery on this same ankle, he decided to go back and have the surgeon — Dr. Bob Anderson — take a look at it.
Basically he saw what the team doctors saw, according to a team statement, via CSNBayArea.com.
“Following the examinations and consultations with both doctors, the diagnosis of Stephen’s injury remains a sprained right ankle with no structural damage. Stephen will continue to receive treatment and undergo rehabilitation therapy. He will be cleared to play whenever he is able to pass a functionality test on his right ankle.”
There you have it, an update that really isn’t an update.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36