Jan 11, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
So, it’s a sprain.
Stephen Curry has rolled his ankle three times this young season and is out a while to rest it. But since he had surgery on this same ankle, he decided to go back and have the surgeon — Dr. Bob Anderson — take a look at it.
Basically he saw what the team doctors saw, according to a team statement, via CSNBayArea.com.
“Following the examinations and consultations with both doctors, the diagnosis of Stephen’s injury remains a sprained right ankle with no structural damage. Stephen will continue to receive treatment and undergo rehabilitation therapy. He will be cleared to play whenever he is able to pass a functionality test on his right ankle.”
There you have it, an update that really isn’t an update.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25