Jan 10, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Although, do you want him to say it? CSN New England’s Donny Marshall says no — and neither he nor I think Love is the best four in the league, anyway. Good, but not the best. We discussed and debated who is the best right now on NBC’s SportsTalk today. Of course, I am right is saying LaMarcus Aldridge, but Donny says Blake Griffin and, well, he’s close and may top every sane person’s list in another year or two.
Also, do you think Dirk Nowitzki is a four? A three? And as Donny says, LeBron does play some four and if you’re going to count him in the mix the list instantly changes with a new leader. There is no easy answer because defining the four spot any more is hard.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13