Jan 10, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Although, do you want him to say it? CSN New England’s Donny Marshall says no — and neither he nor I think Love is the best four in the league, anyway. Good, but not the best. We discussed and debated who is the best right now on NBC’s SportsTalk today. Of course, I am right is saying LaMarcus Aldridge, but Donny says Blake Griffin and, well, he’s close and may top every sane person’s list in another year or two.
Also, do you think Dirk Nowitzki is a four? A three? And as Donny says, LeBron does play some four and if you’re going to count him in the mix the list instantly changes with a new leader. There is no easy answer because defining the four spot any more is hard.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 2
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7