Jan 10, 2012, 9:17 PM EDT
Although, do you want him to say it? CSN New England’s Donny Marshall says no — and neither he nor I think Love is the best four in the league, anyway. Good, but not the best. We discussed and debated who is the best right now on NBC’s SportsTalk today. Of course, I am right is saying LaMarcus Aldridge, but Donny says Blake Griffin and, well, he’s close and may top every sane person’s list in another year or two.
Also, do you think Dirk Nowitzki is a four? A three? And as Donny says, LeBron does play some four and if you’re going to count him in the mix the list instantly changes with a new leader. There is no easy answer because defining the four spot any more is hard.
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4