Jan 10, 2012, 9:17 PM EST
Although, do you want him to say it? CSN New England’s Donny Marshall says no — and neither he nor I think Love is the best four in the league, anyway. Good, but not the best. We discussed and debated who is the best right now on NBC’s SportsTalk today. Of course, I am right is saying LaMarcus Aldridge, but Donny says Blake Griffin and, well, he’s close and may top every sane person’s list in another year or two.
Also, do you think Dirk Nowitzki is a four? A three? And as Donny says, LeBron does play some four and if you’re going to count him in the mix the list instantly changes with a new leader. There is no easy answer because defining the four spot any more is hard.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6