Jan 10, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Suns swingman Jared Dudley is one of the more fun guys to talk to around the league, a guy kind of up for anything. Like making fun of the future broadcasting career we all know he has.
Best part of this is the end when Dudley tries to broadcast a youth badminton game. Yelling “miss” at the junior high kids on the other team. Sweet.
Thanks to The Whistle for sending it along.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13