Jan 10, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Suns swingman Jared Dudley is one of the more fun guys to talk to around the league, a guy kind of up for anything. Like making fun of the future broadcasting career we all know he has.
Best part of this is the end when Dudley tries to broadcast a youth badminton game. Yelling “miss” at the junior high kids on the other team. Sweet.
Thanks to The Whistle for sending it along.
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 13
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 27
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 19
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3
- Shane Larkin, a second thought as Knicks chase star free agents, trying to find his own way 1