Jan 10, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Suns swingman Jared Dudley is one of the more fun guys to talk to around the league, a guy kind of up for anything. Like making fun of the future broadcasting career we all know he has.
Best part of this is the end when Dudley tries to broadcast a youth badminton game. Yelling “miss” at the junior high kids on the other team. Sweet.
Thanks to The Whistle for sending it along.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35