Jan 10, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Suns swingman Jared Dudley is one of the more fun guys to talk to around the league, a guy kind of up for anything. Like making fun of the future broadcasting career we all know he has.
Best part of this is the end when Dudley tries to broadcast a youth badminton game. Yelling “miss” at the junior high kids on the other team. Sweet.
Thanks to The Whistle for sending it along.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 3
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 21
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6