Jan 10, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Suns swingman Jared Dudley is one of the more fun guys to talk to around the league, a guy kind of up for anything. Like making fun of the future broadcasting career we all know he has.
Best part of this is the end when Dudley tries to broadcast a youth badminton game. Yelling “miss” at the junior high kids on the other team. Sweet.
Thanks to The Whistle for sending it along.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)