Jan 10, 2012, 11:16 AM EST
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Mickael Pietrus could make his season debut on Wednesday for the Celtics.
Danny Granger was out for the Pacers in an interesting game against the Pacers Monday due to food poisoning.
The Clippers are good on offense because they don’t turn the ball over.
Alvin Gentry loves him some Tim Tebow (and the Broncos). Don’t hate on Tebow around him.
Really interesting post at the Economist on the secondary ticket market (think StubHub) and pricing.
Nene took the needle Monday night because of pain in his heel, then went out and played 30 minutes.
Amare Stoudemire picked up his third technical of the season Monday. In the shortened season, suspensions start at 13.
The ball moved better for the Timberwolves when Michael Beasley was out. Coincidence?
Adam Morrison has officially signed with Besiktas in Turkey.
Rick Carlisle talks about the Mavericks slow start.
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 3
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 11
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 16
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49