Jan 10, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Mickael Pietrus could make his season debut on Wednesday for the Celtics.
Danny Granger was out for the Pacers in an interesting game against the Pacers Monday due to food poisoning.
The Clippers are good on offense because they don’t turn the ball over.
Alvin Gentry loves him some Tim Tebow (and the Broncos). Don’t hate on Tebow around him.
Really interesting post at the Economist on the secondary ticket market (think StubHub) and pricing.
Nene took the needle Monday night because of pain in his heel, then went out and played 30 minutes.
Amare Stoudemire picked up his third technical of the season Monday. In the shortened season, suspensions start at 13.
The ball moved better for the Timberwolves when Michael Beasley was out. Coincidence?
Adam Morrison has officially signed with Besiktas in Turkey.
Rick Carlisle talks about the Mavericks slow start.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 19
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64