Jan 10, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Mickael Pietrus could make his season debut on Wednesday for the Celtics.
Danny Granger was out for the Pacers in an interesting game against the Pacers Monday due to food poisoning.
The Clippers are good on offense because they don’t turn the ball over.
Alvin Gentry loves him some Tim Tebow (and the Broncos). Don’t hate on Tebow around him.
Really interesting post at the Economist on the secondary ticket market (think StubHub) and pricing.
Nene took the needle Monday night because of pain in his heel, then went out and played 30 minutes.
Amare Stoudemire picked up his third technical of the season Monday. In the shortened season, suspensions start at 13.
The ball moved better for the Timberwolves when Michael Beasley was out. Coincidence?
Adam Morrison has officially signed with Besiktas in Turkey.
Rick Carlisle talks about the Mavericks slow start.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3