Jan 10, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Mickael Pietrus could make his season debut on Wednesday for the Celtics.
Danny Granger was out for the Pacers in an interesting game against the Pacers Monday due to food poisoning.
The Clippers are good on offense because they don’t turn the ball over.
Alvin Gentry loves him some Tim Tebow (and the Broncos). Don’t hate on Tebow around him.
Really interesting post at the Economist on the secondary ticket market (think StubHub) and pricing.
Nene took the needle Monday night because of pain in his heel, then went out and played 30 minutes.
Amare Stoudemire picked up his third technical of the season Monday. In the shortened season, suspensions start at 13.
The ball moved better for the Timberwolves when Michael Beasley was out. Coincidence?
Adam Morrison has officially signed with Besiktas in Turkey.
Rick Carlisle talks about the Mavericks slow start.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8