Jan 10, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Bogut had a family issue to attend to back in his native Australia and had an excused absence from the team. There is no health issue.
But the timing was rough for the Bucks — he missed the last four games of a West Coast road swing. The Bucks lost five straight. Without Bogut and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute the usually stout Bucks defense went soft. Also out due to injuries have been Beno Udrih and Mike Dunleavy Jr.
Getting Bogut back will at least be a boost as a Bucks team that has the talent to compete for one of the last playoff spots in the East but needs to find its footing. Fast.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41