Jan 9, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
We’ve all got questions for LeBron James. Lots of them. But the ones that the children of Liverpool have for him are a little different.
“Are you taller than my dad?”
“Are you taller than a giraffe?”
And my personal favorite:
“Shouldn’t your first name be James?”
When in Liverpool — remember he is part owner now of the historic Liverpool Football Club, currently running a disappointing sixth in the table and in danger of being passed by my side, Newcastle United — James did a Q&A with some Newcastle youth that is pretty amusing. No questions about not having a ring or if his game really overlaps with Dwyane Wade‘s too much, just good ones about giraffes and favorite tattoos.
Hat tip to ESPN’s Heat Index.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 0
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 6
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21