Jan 9, 2012, 4:19 PM EST
We’ve all got questions for LeBron James. Lots of them. But the ones that the children of Liverpool have for him are a little different.
“Are you taller than my dad?”
“Are you taller than a giraffe?”
And my personal favorite:
“Shouldn’t your first name be James?”
When in Liverpool — remember he is part owner now of the historic Liverpool Football Club, currently running a disappointing sixth in the table and in danger of being passed by my side, Newcastle United — James did a Q&A with some Newcastle youth that is pretty amusing. No questions about not having a ring or if his game really overlaps with Dwyane Wade‘s too much, just good ones about giraffes and favorite tattoos.
Hat tip to ESPN’s Heat Index.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)