Jan 9, 2012, 4:19 PM EST
We’ve all got questions for LeBron James. Lots of them. But the ones that the children of Liverpool have for him are a little different.
“Are you taller than my dad?”
“Are you taller than a giraffe?”
And my personal favorite:
“Shouldn’t your first name be James?”
When in Liverpool — remember he is part owner now of the historic Liverpool Football Club, currently running a disappointing sixth in the table and in danger of being passed by my side, Newcastle United — James did a Q&A with some Newcastle youth that is pretty amusing. No questions about not having a ring or if his game really overlaps with Dwyane Wade‘s too much, just good ones about giraffes and favorite tattoos.
Hat tip to ESPN’s Heat Index.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City canceled 1
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 23
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)