Jan 9, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
We’ve all got questions for LeBron James. Lots of them. But the ones that the children of Liverpool have for him are a little different.
“Are you taller than my dad?”
“Are you taller than a giraffe?”
And my personal favorite:
“Shouldn’t your first name be James?”
When in Liverpool — remember he is part owner now of the historic Liverpool Football Club, currently running a disappointing sixth in the table and in danger of being passed by my side, Newcastle United — James did a Q&A with some Newcastle youth that is pretty amusing. No questions about not having a ring or if his game really overlaps with Dwyane Wade‘s too much, just good ones about giraffes and favorite tattoos.
Hat tip to ESPN’s Heat Index.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 1
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 3
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16