Jan 9, 2012, 4:19 PM EST
We’ve all got questions for LeBron James. Lots of them. But the ones that the children of Liverpool have for him are a little different.
“Are you taller than my dad?”
“Are you taller than a giraffe?”
And my personal favorite:
“Shouldn’t your first name be James?”
When in Liverpool — remember he is part owner now of the historic Liverpool Football Club, currently running a disappointing sixth in the table and in danger of being passed by my side, Newcastle United — James did a Q&A with some Newcastle youth that is pretty amusing. No questions about not having a ring or if his game really overlaps with Dwyane Wade‘s too much, just good ones about giraffes and favorite tattoos.
Hat tip to ESPN’s Heat Index.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14