Jan 8, 2012, 9:32 AM EDT
Blake Griffin hadn’t really had that dunk yet. Not really. I mean, he’s had some nice ones. Some great ones, really. But not the “Oh, my dear Lord, what just happened to that young man who Blake Griffin dunked on?” Not the “That dude got dunked on so hard it left a black mark on his permanent record.” Until last night, when poor, poor Ersan Ilyasova stepped into Blake’s way.
Goodnight, sweet power forward.
Well, it could have been worse, Ersan. You could have not been flopping. Other than that, no, it could not have been worse.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 10
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 38
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 39
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17