Jan 8, 2012, 9:32 AM EDT
Blake Griffin hadn’t really had that dunk yet. Not really. I mean, he’s had some nice ones. Some great ones, really. But not the “Oh, my dear Lord, what just happened to that young man who Blake Griffin dunked on?” Not the “That dude got dunked on so hard it left a black mark on his permanent record.” Until last night, when poor, poor Ersan Ilyasova stepped into Blake’s way.
Goodnight, sweet power forward.
Well, it could have been worse, Ersan. You could have not been flopping. Other than that, no, it could not have been worse.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12