Jan 8, 2012, 9:32 AM EST
Blake Griffin hadn’t really had that dunk yet. Not really. I mean, he’s had some nice ones. Some great ones, really. But not the “Oh, my dear Lord, what just happened to that young man who Blake Griffin dunked on?” Not the “That dude got dunked on so hard it left a black mark on his permanent record.” Until last night, when poor, poor Ersan Ilyasova stepped into Blake’s way.
Goodnight, sweet power forward.
Well, it could have been worse, Ersan. You could have not been flopping. Other than that, no, it could not have been worse.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)