Jan 8, 2012, 9:32 AM EST
Blake Griffin hadn’t really had that dunk yet. Not really. I mean, he’s had some nice ones. Some great ones, really. But not the “Oh, my dear Lord, what just happened to that young man who Blake Griffin dunked on?” Not the “That dude got dunked on so hard it left a black mark on his permanent record.” Until last night, when poor, poor Ersan Ilyasova stepped into Blake’s way.
Goodnight, sweet power forward.
Well, it could have been worse, Ersan. You could have not been flopping. Other than that, no, it could not have been worse.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)