Jan 8, 2012, 9:32 AM EDT
Blake Griffin hadn’t really had that dunk yet. Not really. I mean, he’s had some nice ones. Some great ones, really. But not the “Oh, my dear Lord, what just happened to that young man who Blake Griffin dunked on?” Not the “That dude got dunked on so hard it left a black mark on his permanent record.” Until last night, when poor, poor Ersan Ilyasova stepped into Blake’s way.
Goodnight, sweet power forward.
Well, it could have been worse, Ersan. You could have not been flopping. Other than that, no, it could not have been worse.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18