Jan 8, 2012, 7:59 PM EDT
Finally the Dallas Mavericks seemed to have found a groove, winning three of their last four including Saturday night over what is left of the Hornets.
“We don’t believe it’s a real serious thing, but we’re going to err on the side of caution with it and then go from there,’’ coach Rick Carlisle said. “He’s doing a little better each day and we’re going to take these three games and then we’ll see what’s what.’’
He is out for a back-to-back on the road against Detroit and Boston. After that it is the Bucks then Kings Friday and Saturday.
West had 12 points, 4 assists and was a +7 against the Hornets. That doesn’t mean he was in a good mood. No, he was the full Delonte.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7