Jan 8, 2012, 7:59 PM EST
Finally the Dallas Mavericks seemed to have found a groove, winning three of their last four including Saturday night over what is left of the Hornets.
“We don’t believe it’s a real serious thing, but we’re going to err on the side of caution with it and then go from there,’’ coach Rick Carlisle said. “He’s doing a little better each day and we’re going to take these three games and then we’ll see what’s what.’’
He is out for a back-to-back on the road against Detroit and Boston. After that it is the Bucks then Kings Friday and Saturday.
West had 12 points, 4 assists and was a +7 against the Hornets. That doesn’t mean he was in a good mood. No, he was the full Delonte.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)