Jan 8, 2012, 7:59 PM EDT
Finally the Dallas Mavericks seemed to have found a groove, winning three of their last four including Saturday night over what is left of the Hornets.
“We don’t believe it’s a real serious thing, but we’re going to err on the side of caution with it and then go from there,’’ coach Rick Carlisle said. “He’s doing a little better each day and we’re going to take these three games and then we’ll see what’s what.’’
He is out for a back-to-back on the road against Detroit and Boston. After that it is the Bucks then Kings Friday and Saturday.
West had 12 points, 4 assists and was a +7 against the Hornets. That doesn’t mean he was in a good mood. No, he was the full Delonte.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3