Jan 8, 2012, 7:59 PM EST
Finally the Dallas Mavericks seemed to have found a groove, winning three of their last four including Saturday night over what is left of the Hornets.
“We don’t believe it’s a real serious thing, but we’re going to err on the side of caution with it and then go from there,’’ coach Rick Carlisle said. “He’s doing a little better each day and we’re going to take these three games and then we’ll see what’s what.’’
He is out for a back-to-back on the road against Detroit and Boston. After that it is the Bucks then Kings Friday and Saturday.
West had 12 points, 4 assists and was a +7 against the Hornets. That doesn’t mean he was in a good mood. No, he was the full Delonte.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20