Jan 8, 2012, 7:59 PM EST
Finally the Dallas Mavericks seemed to have found a groove, winning three of their last four including Saturday night over what is left of the Hornets.
“We don’t believe it’s a real serious thing, but we’re going to err on the side of caution with it and then go from there,’’ coach Rick Carlisle said. “He’s doing a little better each day and we’re going to take these three games and then we’ll see what’s what.’’
He is out for a back-to-back on the road against Detroit and Boston. After that it is the Bucks then Kings Friday and Saturday.
West had 12 points, 4 assists and was a +7 against the Hornets. That doesn’t mean he was in a good mood. No, he was the full Delonte.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (51)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)