Jan 6, 2012, 2:34 AM EDT
He will be out indefinitely.
Welcome to the job, Keith Smart.
It was an ugly play. Hayes had his arm extended as he fouled the Bucks Drew Gooden, their arms got locked and the shoulder dislocated. He laid on the ground in pain for several minutes before going back to the locker room.
This is going to put a lot more pressure on J.J. Hickson, who has struggled and is shooting just 36.6 percent this season (going into the game).
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 2
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 12
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4