Jan 6, 2012, 2:34 AM EST
He will be out indefinitely.
Welcome to the job, Keith Smart.
It was an ugly play. Hayes had his arm extended as he fouled the Bucks Drew Gooden, their arms got locked and the shoulder dislocated. He laid on the ground in pain for several minutes before going back to the locker room.
This is going to put a lot more pressure on J.J. Hickson, who has struggled and is shooting just 36.6 percent this season (going into the game).
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 3
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 11
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)