Jan 6, 2012, 2:34 AM EDT
He will be out indefinitely.
Welcome to the job, Keith Smart.
It was an ugly play. Hayes had his arm extended as he fouled the Bucks Drew Gooden, their arms got locked and the shoulder dislocated. He laid on the ground in pain for several minutes before going back to the locker room.
This is going to put a lot more pressure on J.J. Hickson, who has struggled and is shooting just 36.6 percent this season (going into the game).
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 10
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 57
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14