Jan 6, 2012, 2:34 AM EDT
He will be out indefinitely.
Welcome to the job, Keith Smart.
It was an ugly play. Hayes had his arm extended as he fouled the Bucks Drew Gooden, their arms got locked and the shoulder dislocated. He laid on the ground in pain for several minutes before going back to the locker room.
This is going to put a lot more pressure on J.J. Hickson, who has struggled and is shooting just 36.6 percent this season (going into the game).
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18