Jan 6, 2012, 2:34 AM EDT
He will be out indefinitely.
Welcome to the job, Keith Smart.
It was an ugly play. Hayes had his arm extended as he fouled the Bucks Drew Gooden, their arms got locked and the shoulder dislocated. He laid on the ground in pain for several minutes before going back to the locker room.
This is going to put a lot more pressure on J.J. Hickson, who has struggled and is shooting just 36.6 percent this season (going into the game).
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 0
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 3
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1