Jan 6, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Normally, right here is where you would find the video for Rick Ross’s new song “Stay Schemin” featuring Drake and French Montana. But because this is a family site, we are not about to post that video. If you are not at work and do not have children around, then follow this link.
In that song Drake raps about Kobe’s pending divorce from wife Vannessa, via David Brickley at SportsTalkNetwork.com.
“Kobe about to lose one hundred and fifty M’s [Million}, Kobe My N—- hate it to have to be him, B—- you wasn’t with me shootin in the gym”
Look, Kobe was young, saw this girl at a video shoot and married her without concern for future fortune (Drake is right, there reportedly was no pre-nup, so much cash was lost). That’s love. Sure, love can be damn stupid at times but I don’t blame Kobe for that. That’s what love should be like. Besides, not like the guy is living on the streets of Newport Beach. He’ll be fine, his kids will be fine, and unless his kids are Hiltonesque his grandkids will be fine.
But now Drake has weighed in so… everything is good?
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6