Jan 6, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Normally, right here is where you would find the video for Rick Ross’s new song “Stay Schemin” featuring Drake and French Montana. But because this is a family site, we are not about to post that video. If you are not at work and do not have children around, then follow this link.
In that song Drake raps about Kobe’s pending divorce from wife Vannessa, via David Brickley at SportsTalkNetwork.com.
“Kobe about to lose one hundred and fifty M’s [Million}, Kobe My N—- hate it to have to be him, B—- you wasn’t with me shootin in the gym”
Look, Kobe was young, saw this girl at a video shoot and married her without concern for future fortune (Drake is right, there reportedly was no pre-nup, so much cash was lost). That’s love. Sure, love can be damn stupid at times but I don’t blame Kobe for that. That’s what love should be like. Besides, not like the guy is living on the streets of Newport Beach. He’ll be fine, his kids will be fine, and unless his kids are Hiltonesque his grandkids will be fine.
But now Drake has weighed in so… everything is good?
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4