Jan 6, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Normally, right here is where you would find the video for Rick Ross’s new song “Stay Schemin” featuring Drake and French Montana. But because this is a family site, we are not about to post that video. If you are not at work and do not have children around, then follow this link.
In that song Drake raps about Kobe’s pending divorce from wife Vannessa, via David Brickley at SportsTalkNetwork.com.
“Kobe about to lose one hundred and fifty M’s [Million}, Kobe My N—- hate it to have to be him, B—- you wasn’t with me shootin in the gym”
Look, Kobe was young, saw this girl at a video shoot and married her without concern for future fortune (Drake is right, there reportedly was no pre-nup, so much cash was lost). That’s love. Sure, love can be damn stupid at times but I don’t blame Kobe for that. That’s what love should be like. Besides, not like the guy is living on the streets of Newport Beach. He’ll be fine, his kids will be fine, and unless his kids are Hiltonesque his grandkids will be fine.
But now Drake has weighed in so… everything is good?
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 13
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 12
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16