Jan 5, 2012, 10:32 AM EDT
We had this video in our Baseline to Baseline recap of last night’s action, but it was too good not to give the play its own post.
Denver Nuggets rookie big man Kenneth Faried got his first NBA points last night on a no-look ally-oop pass from Rudy Fernandez. It’s not only the play of the night, it’s one of the best plays of the season. Faried started the play with some hustle and finished with authority.
They love him in Denver. And with good reason.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8