Jan 5, 2012, 10:32 AM EDT
We had this video in our Baseline to Baseline recap of last night’s action, but it was too good not to give the play its own post.
Denver Nuggets rookie big man Kenneth Faried got his first NBA points last night on a no-look ally-oop pass from Rudy Fernandez. It’s not only the play of the night, it’s one of the best plays of the season. Faried started the play with some hustle and finished with authority.
They love him in Denver. And with good reason.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41