Jan 5, 2012, 10:32 AM EST
We had this video in our Baseline to Baseline recap of last night’s action, but it was too good not to give the play its own post.
Denver Nuggets rookie big man Kenneth Faried got his first NBA points last night on a no-look ally-oop pass from Rudy Fernandez. It’s not only the play of the night, it’s one of the best plays of the season. Faried started the play with some hustle and finished with authority.
They love him in Denver. And with good reason.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10