Jan 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert — he of “Parks & Rec” fame, who also happens to be the starting center for the Indiana Pacers — has pet peeves, just like the rest of us. And not just people who don’t use their turn signals.
He was on 790 The Ticket in Miami and was asked what is the worst part of being 7’2”.
“People coming up to me asking me if I’m Hasheem Thabeet. That’s probably the worst thing. No offense to him, but I look nothing like him.”
That’s funny. Especially the no offense part.
Don’t worry, on the court nobody is going to confuse you two. Which is very good for you, Roy. No offense, Hasheem.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22