Jan 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert — he of “Parks & Rec” fame, who also happens to be the starting center for the Indiana Pacers — has pet peeves, just like the rest of us. And not just people who don’t use their turn signals.
He was on 790 The Ticket in Miami and was asked what is the worst part of being 7’2”.
“People coming up to me asking me if I’m Hasheem Thabeet. That’s probably the worst thing. No offense to him, but I look nothing like him.”
That’s funny. Especially the no offense part.
Don’t worry, on the court nobody is going to confuse you two. Which is very good for you, Roy. No offense, Hasheem.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 8
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1