Jan 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert — he of “Parks & Rec” fame, who also happens to be the starting center for the Indiana Pacers — has pet peeves, just like the rest of us. And not just people who don’t use their turn signals.
He was on 790 The Ticket in Miami and was asked what is the worst part of being 7’2”.
“People coming up to me asking me if I’m Hasheem Thabeet. That’s probably the worst thing. No offense to him, but I look nothing like him.”
That’s funny. Especially the no offense part.
Don’t worry, on the court nobody is going to confuse you two. Which is very good for you, Roy. No offense, Hasheem.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30