Jan 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
Roy Hibbert — he of “Parks & Rec” fame, who also happens to be the starting center for the Indiana Pacers — has pet peeves, just like the rest of us. And not just people who don’t use their turn signals.
He was on 790 The Ticket in Miami and was asked what is the worst part of being 7’2”.
“People coming up to me asking me if I’m Hasheem Thabeet. That’s probably the worst thing. No offense to him, but I look nothing like him.”
That’s funny. Especially the no offense part.
Don’t worry, on the court nobody is going to confuse you two. Which is very good for you, Roy. No offense, Hasheem.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)