Jan 5, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert — he of “Parks & Rec” fame, who also happens to be the starting center for the Indiana Pacers — has pet peeves, just like the rest of us. And not just people who don’t use their turn signals.
He was on 790 The Ticket in Miami and was asked what is the worst part of being 7’2”.
“People coming up to me asking me if I’m Hasheem Thabeet. That’s probably the worst thing. No offense to him, but I look nothing like him.”
That’s funny. Especially the no offense part.
Don’t worry, on the court nobody is going to confuse you two. Which is very good for you, Roy. No offense, Hasheem.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4