Jan 5, 2012, 2:15 AM EST
Wade was already day-to-day with a sore foot then late in the third quarter Wednesday night LeBron rolled his ankle when he inadvertently stepped on the foot of Paul George during a fast break.
LeBron stayed in the game for another seven minutes, but these injuries tend to be was worse after the game when the adrenaline stopped and the swelling kicked in. As LeBron said after the game to ESPN, it’s how the ankle feels in the morning that will be the big test.
Smart money says if LeBron can’t go Dwyane Wade will suddenly be well enough to play in the rematch against the Hawks, which already beat Miami once.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42