Jan 5, 2012, 2:15 AM EST
Wade was already day-to-day with a sore foot then late in the third quarter Wednesday night LeBron rolled his ankle when he inadvertently stepped on the foot of Paul George during a fast break.
LeBron stayed in the game for another seven minutes, but these injuries tend to be was worse after the game when the adrenaline stopped and the swelling kicked in. As LeBron said after the game to ESPN, it’s how the ankle feels in the morning that will be the big test.
Smart money says if LeBron can’t go Dwyane Wade will suddenly be well enough to play in the rematch against the Hawks, which already beat Miami once.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16