Jan 5, 2012, 2:15 AM EDT
Wade was already day-to-day with a sore foot then late in the third quarter Wednesday night LeBron rolled his ankle when he inadvertently stepped on the foot of Paul George during a fast break.
LeBron stayed in the game for another seven minutes, but these injuries tend to be was worse after the game when the adrenaline stopped and the swelling kicked in. As LeBron said after the game to ESPN, it’s how the ankle feels in the morning that will be the big test.
Smart money says if LeBron can’t go Dwyane Wade will suddenly be well enough to play in the rematch against the Hawks, which already beat Miami once.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 0
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 10
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9