Jan 5, 2012, 2:15 AM EDT
Wade was already day-to-day with a sore foot then late in the third quarter Wednesday night LeBron rolled his ankle when he inadvertently stepped on the foot of Paul George during a fast break.
LeBron stayed in the game for another seven minutes, but these injuries tend to be was worse after the game when the adrenaline stopped and the swelling kicked in. As LeBron said after the game to ESPN, it’s how the ankle feels in the morning that will be the big test.
Smart money says if LeBron can’t go Dwyane Wade will suddenly be well enough to play in the rematch against the Hawks, which already beat Miami once.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20