Jan 4, 2012, 11:11 AM EST
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
C.J. Watson’s elbow is going to keep him out the next three or four games for the Bulls.
Mike Conely returned to the Grizzlies lineup Tuesday in a surprise, coming off the bench.
Patty Mills has been cut from his Chinese team, which said he faked an injury. This is the same team Kenyon Martin was on, however, like Martin Mills cannot sign with an NBA team until the Chinese team’s season ends.
Notice that the guys leading the Magic are all home-grown, not the free agents brought in to boost the squad.
The Chicago Bulls are running a lot this season, which is a good thing.
Mikki Moore is headed to the D-League as well.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 0
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 17
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13