Jan 4, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
C.J. Watson’s elbow is going to keep him out the next three or four games for the Bulls.
Mike Conely returned to the Grizzlies lineup Tuesday in a surprise, coming off the bench.
Patty Mills has been cut from his Chinese team, which said he faked an injury. This is the same team Kenyon Martin was on, however, like Martin Mills cannot sign with an NBA team until the Chinese team’s season ends.
Notice that the guys leading the Magic are all home-grown, not the free agents brought in to boost the squad.
The Chicago Bulls are running a lot this season, which is a good thing.
Mikki Moore is headed to the D-League as well.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16