Jan 4, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
C.J. Watson’s elbow is going to keep him out the next three or four games for the Bulls.
Mike Conely returned to the Grizzlies lineup Tuesday in a surprise, coming off the bench.
Patty Mills has been cut from his Chinese team, which said he faked an injury. This is the same team Kenyon Martin was on, however, like Martin Mills cannot sign with an NBA team until the Chinese team’s season ends.
Notice that the guys leading the Magic are all home-grown, not the free agents brought in to boost the squad.
The Chicago Bulls are running a lot this season, which is a good thing.
Mikki Moore is headed to the D-League as well.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 6
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27