Jan 4, 2012, 11:11 AM EST
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
C.J. Watson’s elbow is going to keep him out the next three or four games for the Bulls.
Mike Conely returned to the Grizzlies lineup Tuesday in a surprise, coming off the bench.
Patty Mills has been cut from his Chinese team, which said he faked an injury. This is the same team Kenyon Martin was on, however, like Martin Mills cannot sign with an NBA team until the Chinese team’s season ends.
Notice that the guys leading the Magic are all home-grown, not the free agents brought in to boost the squad.
The Chicago Bulls are running a lot this season, which is a good thing.
Mikki Moore is headed to the D-League as well.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15