Jan 4, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
Welcome to our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
C.J. Watson’s elbow is going to keep him out the next three or four games for the Bulls.
Mike Conely returned to the Grizzlies lineup Tuesday in a surprise, coming off the bench.
Patty Mills has been cut from his Chinese team, which said he faked an injury. This is the same team Kenyon Martin was on, however, like Martin Mills cannot sign with an NBA team until the Chinese team’s season ends.
Notice that the guys leading the Magic are all home-grown, not the free agents brought in to boost the squad.
The Chicago Bulls are running a lot this season, which is a good thing.
Mikki Moore is headed to the D-League as well.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6