Jan 3, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
Watch that video, it could have been a whole lot worse.
Randolph will be out on Tuesday but shouldn’t miss a lot of time, reports the Commercial Appeal.
Randolph is believed to have a bruised medial collateral ligament, which usually is nothing serious. However, barring miraculous healing, the Grizzlies’ power forward will sit out tonight’s home game against the Sacramento Kings.
Randolph still experienced swelling in the knee Monday. He didn’t practice and walked with a serious limp. Randolph is listed as day-to-day, although it appears he’ll need a little time off to recover.
Starting Wednesday the Grizzlies head out on a three-game road trip and Randolph will travel with the team. There is no specific timetable for his return, but Randolph has proven durable through most of his career.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19