Jan 3, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
Watch that video, it could have been a whole lot worse.
Randolph will be out on Tuesday but shouldn’t miss a lot of time, reports the Commercial Appeal.
Randolph is believed to have a bruised medial collateral ligament, which usually is nothing serious. However, barring miraculous healing, the Grizzlies’ power forward will sit out tonight’s home game against the Sacramento Kings.
Randolph still experienced swelling in the knee Monday. He didn’t practice and walked with a serious limp. Randolph is listed as day-to-day, although it appears he’ll need a little time off to recover.
Starting Wednesday the Grizzlies head out on a three-game road trip and Randolph will travel with the team. There is no specific timetable for his return, but Randolph has proven durable through most of his career.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10