Jan 2, 2012, 2:28 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio does flashy things on the court, but not for the sake of being flashy (like White Chocolate back in the day). It’s because it’s the efficent way to make the play.
If you need to get the ball to the Anthony Tolliver for the corner three but Dirk Nowtizki is in your way, go between his legs.
Rubio has holes in his game still but his court vision and ability to control the game’s flow is uncanny for a 21-year-old. He makes Minnesota a lot of fun to watch.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the find.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7