Jan 2, 2012, 2:28 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio does flashy things on the court, but not for the sake of being flashy (like White Chocolate back in the day). It’s because it’s the efficent way to make the play.
If you need to get the ball to the Anthony Tolliver for the corner three but Dirk Nowtizki is in your way, go between his legs.
Rubio has holes in his game still but his court vision and ability to control the game’s flow is uncanny for a 21-year-old. He makes Minnesota a lot of fun to watch.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the find.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8