Jan 2, 2012, 2:28 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio does flashy things on the court, but not for the sake of being flashy (like White Chocolate back in the day). It’s because it’s the efficent way to make the play.
If you need to get the ball to the Anthony Tolliver for the corner three but Dirk Nowtizki is in your way, go between his legs.
Rubio has holes in his game still but his court vision and ability to control the game’s flow is uncanny for a 21-year-old. He makes Minnesota a lot of fun to watch.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball for the find.
- Mike Krzyzewski might coach USA Basketball in 2016 Olympics 0
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 1
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 24
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 20
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 60
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay