Jan 2, 2012, 5:27 PM EDT
That got him a flagrant foul at the time. Stu Jackson at the league office looked more closely at it and decided Howard deserved a flagrant two and a $25,000 fine on top of it. So that’s what he got, the league announced.
Meanwhile Howard may move into the starting lineup for the Jazz, he has been playing well lately.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4