Jan 2, 2012, 5:27 PM EDT
That got him a flagrant foul at the time. Stu Jackson at the league office looked more closely at it and decided Howard deserved a flagrant two and a $25,000 fine on top of it. So that’s what he got, the league announced.
Meanwhile Howard may move into the starting lineup for the Jazz, he has been playing well lately.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 3
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 17
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 49