Jan 2, 2012, 5:27 PM EDT
That got him a flagrant foul at the time. Stu Jackson at the league office looked more closely at it and decided Howard deserved a flagrant two and a $25,000 fine on top of it. So that’s what he got, the league announced.
Meanwhile Howard may move into the starting lineup for the Jazz, he has been playing well lately.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 19
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25