Jan 2, 2012, 5:27 PM EDT
That got him a flagrant foul at the time. Stu Jackson at the league office looked more closely at it and decided Howard deserved a flagrant two and a $25,000 fine on top of it. So that’s what he got, the league announced.
Meanwhile Howard may move into the starting lineup for the Jazz, he has been playing well lately.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61