Jan 2, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Stoudemire rolled his ankle against the Warriors last week. New York was without him against the Kings Saturday and got the win, but that was the Kings. They have issues. Of course, the Raptors are not a power and are on the second night of a back-to-back after blowing a game against Orlando.
No Stoudemire means Josh Harrellson will start at the four, and the rookie had 14 points and 12 boards against the Kings.
Carmelo Anthony had 23 points in that Kings game, but did it with a very efficient 15 shots, Tyson Chandler had 22 on just eight shots (he got to the line 10 times and didn’t miss once). Toney Douglas tried to balance them out with 17 points on 18 shots.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 2
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 13
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41