Jan 2, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Stoudemire rolled his ankle against the Warriors last week. New York was without him against the Kings Saturday and got the win, but that was the Kings. They have issues. Of course, the Raptors are not a power and are on the second night of a back-to-back after blowing a game against Orlando.
No Stoudemire means Josh Harrellson will start at the four, and the rookie had 14 points and 12 boards against the Kings.
Carmelo Anthony had 23 points in that Kings game, but did it with a very efficient 15 shots, Tyson Chandler had 22 on just eight shots (he got to the line 10 times and didn’t miss once). Toney Douglas tried to balance them out with 17 points on 18 shots.
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 0
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 17
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 45