Jan 2, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
Stoudemire rolled his ankle against the Warriors last week. New York was without him against the Kings Saturday and got the win, but that was the Kings. They have issues. Of course, the Raptors are not a power and are on the second night of a back-to-back after blowing a game against Orlando.
No Stoudemire means Josh Harrellson will start at the four, and the rookie had 14 points and 12 boards against the Kings.
Carmelo Anthony had 23 points in that Kings game, but did it with a very efficient 15 shots, Tyson Chandler had 22 on just eight shots (he got to the line 10 times and didn’t miss once). Toney Douglas tried to balance them out with 17 points on 18 shots.
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 4
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 44
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30