Jan 2, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
Stoudemire rolled his ankle against the Warriors last week. New York was without him against the Kings Saturday and got the win, but that was the Kings. They have issues. Of course, the Raptors are not a power and are on the second night of a back-to-back after blowing a game against Orlando.
No Stoudemire means Josh Harrellson will start at the four, and the rookie had 14 points and 12 boards against the Kings.
Carmelo Anthony had 23 points in that Kings game, but did it with a very efficient 15 shots, Tyson Chandler had 22 on just eight shots (he got to the line 10 times and didn’t miss once). Toney Douglas tried to balance them out with 17 points on 18 shots.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10