Jan 1, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
Mo Williams is not having a great couple of years. He went from starting point guard for the regular season’s top team in the East to scapegoat for why LeBron James left Cleveland to starting for one of the worst teams in the league. Then he was traded to the Clippers, and then he lost his starting job. In reality, he’s played pretty well this season, bringing a scoring ability the Clippers need off the bench. But with all the comings and goings, and with Chauncey Billups a late scratch Friday night, the Clippers’ P.A. announcer made a slight mistake that was a little embarrassing for Mo.
Check it out.
Give Williams some props here. He just runs on out, though clearly he’s recognized what happened. Dude’s a pro. No goofy reaction or freak out. Say what you want about Mo, I would have stopped and yelled at the P.A. guy, “Do I look like Mr. Big Shot? I’m Mo Freaking Gotti!”
Ah, the Clippers. Still gonna Clip.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17