Jan 1, 2012, 9:27 AM EDT
Mo Williams is not having a great couple of years. He went from starting point guard for the regular season’s top team in the East to scapegoat for why LeBron James left Cleveland to starting for one of the worst teams in the league. Then he was traded to the Clippers, and then he lost his starting job. In reality, he’s played pretty well this season, bringing a scoring ability the Clippers need off the bench. But with all the comings and goings, and with Chauncey Billups a late scratch Friday night, the Clippers’ P.A. announcer made a slight mistake that was a little embarrassing for Mo.
Check it out.
Give Williams some props here. He just runs on out, though clearly he’s recognized what happened. Dude’s a pro. No goofy reaction or freak out. Say what you want about Mo, I would have stopped and yelled at the P.A. guy, “Do I look like Mr. Big Shot? I’m Mo Freaking Gotti!”
Ah, the Clippers. Still gonna Clip.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 8
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7