Jan 1, 2012, 9:27 AM EDT
Mo Williams is not having a great couple of years. He went from starting point guard for the regular season’s top team in the East to scapegoat for why LeBron James left Cleveland to starting for one of the worst teams in the league. Then he was traded to the Clippers, and then he lost his starting job. In reality, he’s played pretty well this season, bringing a scoring ability the Clippers need off the bench. But with all the comings and goings, and with Chauncey Billups a late scratch Friday night, the Clippers’ P.A. announcer made a slight mistake that was a little embarrassing for Mo.
Check it out.
Give Williams some props here. He just runs on out, though clearly he’s recognized what happened. Dude’s a pro. No goofy reaction or freak out. Say what you want about Mo, I would have stopped and yelled at the P.A. guy, “Do I look like Mr. Big Shot? I’m Mo Freaking Gotti!”
Ah, the Clippers. Still gonna Clip.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35