Dec 30, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
Add that to your list of quirky pregame rituals.
That is Mavs reserve Sean Williams. Really the best part of this is the obviously confused Rodrigue Beaubois, who must never have ever considered trying that before, let alone doing it in warmups in front of 18,000 people.
Great find by KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17