Dec 30, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
Add that to your list of quirky pregame rituals.
That is Mavs reserve Sean Williams. Really the best part of this is the obviously confused Rodrigue Beaubois, who must never have ever considered trying that before, let alone doing it in warmups in front of 18,000 people.
Great find by KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9