Dec 30, 2011, 4:49 PM EDT
Add that to your list of quirky pregame rituals.
That is Mavs reserve Sean Williams. Really the best part of this is the obviously confused Rodrigue Beaubois, who must never have ever considered trying that before, let alone doing it in warmups in front of 18,000 people.
Great find by KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 7
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8