Dec 30, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
Golden State’s scoring power could be very depleted when Philadelphia comes to town Saturday.
“Bottom line is he’s a family member going through something right now,” (coach Mark) Jackson said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. He can take as much time as he sees fit. There’s no pressure at all. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.”
Stephen Curry, who missed the Warriors last game, worked out with the team but was held out of contact drills on Friday due to his sprained ankle. He will be a game-time decision on Saturday.
In one other bit of Warriors news while we have you here, the team’s deal in principle with Kyrylo Fesenko has fallen though, Steinmetz reports. It’s not known why. The Heat and Raptors had been interested in Fesenko, who played with the Jazz last season, before the Warriors had seemed to nail him down. Now those teams may jump back into negotiations.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49