Dec 29, 2011, 11:34 PM EST
Dallas played the best game they have all season. With a chance to take the lead late Dirk Nowitzki made a smart play drawing the defense in and kicking to Vince Carter for a wide open three. The Mavs were up 102-101 with 1.4 seconds left. Ballgame?
Thunder win and remain undefeated. There is just a feeling around this Thunder team right now, and while it is early in the season you sense they could be special. We already know Durant is.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31