Dec 29, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Dallas played the best game they have all season. With a chance to take the lead late Dirk Nowitzki made a smart play drawing the defense in and kicking to Vince Carter for a wide open three. The Mavs were up 102-101 with 1.4 seconds left. Ballgame?
Thunder win and remain undefeated. There is just a feeling around this Thunder team right now, and while it is early in the season you sense they could be special. We already know Durant is.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11