Dec 29, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Dallas played the best game they have all season. With a chance to take the lead late Dirk Nowitzki made a smart play drawing the defense in and kicking to Vince Carter for a wide open three. The Mavs were up 102-101 with 1.4 seconds left. Ballgame?
Thunder win and remain undefeated. There is just a feeling around this Thunder team right now, and while it is early in the season you sense they could be special. We already know Durant is.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2