Dec 28, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
This is the best block of the year. Guaranteed. Even though it should have been a bucket.
LeBron James‘ powerful dunk is blocked by the head of the Bobcats Gerald Henderson. The ball went through the basket as Henderson tried to go for the traditional block but it hits his head and bounces out.
The refs don’t catch it — they probably thought it was a clean block — and say he missed the dunk. Miami went on to win the game 96-95, so no harm no foul but this bad call almost had a big impact. Still, the block stands. So brilliant job by Henderson. Just don’t try this at home.
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 4
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40