Dec 28, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
This is the best block of the year. Guaranteed. Even though it should have been a bucket.
LeBron James‘ powerful dunk is blocked by the head of the Bobcats Gerald Henderson. The ball went through the basket as Henderson tried to go for the traditional block but it hits his head and bounces out.
The refs don’t catch it — they probably thought it was a clean block — and say he missed the dunk. Miami went on to win the game 96-95, so no harm no foul but this bad call almost had a big impact. Still, the block stands. So brilliant job by Henderson. Just don’t try this at home.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 3
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11