Dec 28, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
You can put skates on just about anything with a soul. My in-line skates are a pair of old CCM ice skates (yea, I used to play some hockey, what of it?) I had converted over.
But Russell Westbrook did me one better. Did everyone one better. He converted a pair of Air Jordan III into roller skates. Top that. You can’t. Even if you know Kevin Durant is calling him “roller disco” in the locker room you have to respect this.
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 16
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 20
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 9
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 14
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10