Dec 28, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
You can put skates on just about anything with a soul. My in-line skates are a pair of old CCM ice skates (yea, I used to play some hockey, what of it?) I had converted over.
But Russell Westbrook did me one better. Did everyone one better. He converted a pair of Air Jordan III into roller skates. Top that. You can’t. Even if you know Kevin Durant is calling him “roller disco” in the locker room you have to respect this.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 7
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8