Dec 28, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
You can put skates on just about anything with a soul. My in-line skates are a pair of old CCM ice skates (yea, I used to play some hockey, what of it?) I had converted over.
But Russell Westbrook did me one better. Did everyone one better. He converted a pair of Air Jordan III into roller skates. Top that. You can’t. Even if you know Kevin Durant is calling him “roller disco” in the locker room you have to respect this.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9