Dec 28, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
You can put skates on just about anything with a soul. My in-line skates are a pair of old CCM ice skates (yea, I used to play some hockey, what of it?) I had converted over.
But Russell Westbrook did me one better. Did everyone one better. He converted a pair of Air Jordan III into roller skates. Top that. You can’t. Even if you know Kevin Durant is calling him “roller disco” in the locker room you have to respect this.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11