Dec 28, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
You can put skates on just about anything with a soul. My in-line skates are a pair of old CCM ice skates (yea, I used to play some hockey, what of it?) I had converted over.
But Russell Westbrook did me one better. Did everyone one better. He converted a pair of Air Jordan III into roller skates. Top that. You can’t. Even if you know Kevin Durant is calling him “roller disco” in the locker room you have to respect this.
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 0
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 43