Dec 28, 2011, 11:15 PM EST
Which is was why it was trouble when just seconds into the Grizzlies playoff rematch with Oklahoma City the point guard rolled his left ankle. This was an aggravation of a minor injury he was playing through.
It was pretty nasty and he did not return to the game (which Oklahoma City won 98-95). Rookie Jeremy Pargo filled in with heavy minutes in Conley’s place.
No word yet on the severity and how many games he may miss. The Grizzlies host the Rockets on Friday then travel to Chicago on New Year’s Day.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5