Dec 28, 2011, 11:15 PM EST
Which is was why it was trouble when just seconds into the Grizzlies playoff rematch with Oklahoma City the point guard rolled his left ankle. This was an aggravation of a minor injury he was playing through.
It was pretty nasty and he did not return to the game (which Oklahoma City won 98-95). Rookie Jeremy Pargo filled in with heavy minutes in Conley’s place.
No word yet on the severity and how many games he may miss. The Grizzlies host the Rockets on Friday then travel to Chicago on New Year’s Day.
- Trade rumor update: Nets may be Kyle Lowry frontrunners 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 26
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (53)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (40)