Dec 28, 2011, 11:15 PM EDT
Which is was why it was trouble when just seconds into the Grizzlies playoff rematch with Oklahoma City the point guard rolled his left ankle. This was an aggravation of a minor injury he was playing through.
It was pretty nasty and he did not return to the game (which Oklahoma City won 98-95). Rookie Jeremy Pargo filled in with heavy minutes in Conley’s place.
No word yet on the severity and how many games he may miss. The Grizzlies host the Rockets on Friday then travel to Chicago on New Year’s Day.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 9
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 11
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18