Dec 28, 2011, 8:48 PM EST
UPDATE: All seems to be well now, as Wade checked back in with 1:23 left in the third. He still didn’t look to be 100 percent, but managed to bank home the game-winner with two seconds left to give the Heat a hard-fought, and very entertaining win over the Bobcats.
The Miami Heat were already trailing in Charlotte to the Bobcats at halftime by a score of 60-45. Without Dwyane Wade the rest of the way, their comeback chances just got a little bit worse.
Wade has a left foot injury, and his return is questionable, reports Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com. James Jones started the second half as Wade remained in the locker room.
Wade played 17 first half minutes, but managed just four points on 2-of-8 shooting with one assist and two personal fouls.
We’ll have more on Wade’s status as the situation develops.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 2
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 17
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 23
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18