Dec 27, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Eric Gordon is very, very good. In a few years he will be one of the best slashing guards in the league. The Clippers were only going to trade him for a handful of players in the league (Chris Paul being one of them).
Here he is getting the Hornets a win over the Suns in the season opener for both teams. These final two gave Gordon 20 on the night, and he hit this over the much taller Jared Dudley. You’re going to see a lot more Gordon highlights over the years.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61