Dec 27, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
Eric Gordon is very, very good. In a few years he will be one of the best slashing guards in the league. The Clippers were only going to trade him for a handful of players in the league (Chris Paul being one of them).
Here he is getting the Hornets a win over the Suns in the season opener for both teams. These final two gave Gordon 20 on the night, and he hit this over the much taller Jared Dudley. You’re going to see a lot more Gordon highlights over the years.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42