Dec 27, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
Eric Gordon is very, very good. In a few years he will be one of the best slashing guards in the league. The Clippers were only going to trade him for a handful of players in the league (Chris Paul being one of them).
Here he is getting the Hornets a win over the Suns in the season opener for both teams. These final two gave Gordon 20 on the night, and he hit this over the much taller Jared Dudley. You’re going to see a lot more Gordon highlights over the years.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 18
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 11
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 3
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (42)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)