Dec 27, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Eric Gordon is very, very good. In a few years he will be one of the best slashing guards in the league. The Clippers were only going to trade him for a handful of players in the league (Chris Paul being one of them).
Here he is getting the Hornets a win over the Suns in the season opener for both teams. These final two gave Gordon 20 on the night, and he hit this over the much taller Jared Dudley. You’re going to see a lot more Gordon highlights over the years.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 35
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13