Dec 27, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Eric Gordon is very, very good. In a few years he will be one of the best slashing guards in the league. The Clippers were only going to trade him for a handful of players in the league (Chris Paul being one of them).
Here he is getting the Hornets a win over the Suns in the season opener for both teams. These final two gave Gordon 20 on the night, and he hit this over the much taller Jared Dudley. You’re going to see a lot more Gordon highlights over the years.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9