Dec 27, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Golden State is still looking to add size in the paint, and they may have found some.
Ukrainian center Kyrylo Fesenko has reached a one year deal with the Golden State Warriors, reports CSNBayArea.com and Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated. It’s a one-year deal for about $1 million, using up the cap space Golden State had.
Fesenko, 7’1”, has played all four of his NBA seasons in Utah, where he largely languished on the bench. He has never appeared in more than 53 games and never more than 8.6 minutes per game.
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 0
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 43