Dec 27, 2011, 6:27 PM EST
Golden State is still looking to add size in the paint, and they may have found some.
Ukrainian center Kyrylo Fesenko has reached a one year deal with the Golden State Warriors, reports CSNBayArea.com and Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated. It’s a one-year deal for about $1 million, using up the cap space Golden State had.
Fesenko, 7’1”, has played all four of his NBA seasons in Utah, where he largely languished on the bench. He has never appeared in more than 53 games and never more than 8.6 minutes per game.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 3
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2