Dec 27, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Golden State is still looking to add size in the paint, and they may have found some.
Ukrainian center Kyrylo Fesenko has reached a one year deal with the Golden State Warriors, reports CSNBayArea.com and Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated. It’s a one-year deal for about $1 million, using up the cap space Golden State had.
Fesenko, 7’1”, has played all four of his NBA seasons in Utah, where he largely languished on the bench. He has never appeared in more than 53 games and never more than 8.6 minutes per game.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 39
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4