Dec 27, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Golden State is still looking to add size in the paint, and they may have found some.
Ukrainian center Kyrylo Fesenko has reached a one year deal with the Golden State Warriors, reports CSNBayArea.com and Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated. It’s a one-year deal for about $1 million, using up the cap space Golden State had.
Fesenko, 7’1”, has played all four of his NBA seasons in Utah, where he largely languished on the bench. He has never appeared in more than 53 games and never more than 8.6 minutes per game.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 9
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71