Dec 27, 2011, 6:27 PM EDT
Golden State is still looking to add size in the paint, and they may have found some.
Ukrainian center Kyrylo Fesenko has reached a one year deal with the Golden State Warriors, reports CSNBayArea.com and Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated. It’s a one-year deal for about $1 million, using up the cap space Golden State had.
Fesenko, 7’1”, has played all four of his NBA seasons in Utah, where he largely languished on the bench. He has never appeared in more than 53 games and never more than 8.6 minutes per game.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 7
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 34
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 14
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10