Dec 26, 2011, 4:57 PM EST
Almost got robbed today.. But homie said he recognized me and the good I’ve done for his hood so that made him change his mind… WOW
After the game Williams detailed the incident, saying he took the man to a local fast food restaurant and bought him a meal.
You’ve gotta admit, that’s one heck of a story. Just one more reason for NBA players to do charity work and give back to their community — people will think twice about robbing you on Christmas Eve. Well done, Lou Williams.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20