Dec 26, 2011, 4:57 PM EDT
Almost got robbed today.. But homie said he recognized me and the good I’ve done for his hood so that made him change his mind… WOW
After the game Williams detailed the incident, saying he took the man to a local fast food restaurant and bought him a meal.
You’ve gotta admit, that’s one heck of a story. Just one more reason for NBA players to do charity work and give back to their community — people will think twice about robbing you on Christmas Eve. Well done, Lou Williams.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7