Dec 26, 2011, 5:58 PM EDT
According to Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports, Kevin Garnett won’t have to give any additional Christmas presents to a charity of the NBA’s choice because of his altercation with the Knicks’ Bill Walker yesterday:
Celtics Kevin Garnett won’t receive suspension or fine for physical incident with Knicks Billy Walker, NBA says.
Garnett’s antics have become tiresome to a lot of NBA fans, but this altercation wasn’t particularly heinous — I would have been surprised with a suspension, but I’m also surprised that Garnett didn’t have to pay a dime for putting his hand on Bill Walker’s neck — even a normal technical foul carries a fine with it, and there’s no question in my mind that Garnett would have gotten a T if he’d gone after Walker the way he did during regulation.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 3
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 33
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 31
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25