Dec 26, 2011, 5:58 PM EST
According to Marc Spears of Yahoo! Sports, Kevin Garnett won’t have to give any additional Christmas presents to a charity of the NBA’s choice because of his altercation with the Knicks’ Bill Walker yesterday:
Celtics Kevin Garnett won’t receive suspension or fine for physical incident with Knicks Billy Walker, NBA says.
Garnett’s antics have become tiresome to a lot of NBA fans, but this altercation wasn’t particularly heinous — I would have been surprised with a suspension, but I’m also surprised that Garnett didn’t have to pay a dime for putting his hand on Bill Walker’s neck — even a normal technical foul carries a fine with it, and there’s no question in my mind that Garnett would have gotten a T if he’d gone after Walker the way he did during regulation.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 6
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 2
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 18
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12