Dec 24, 2011, 2:18 AM EDT
Pictures of the Christmas Day special edition kicks that will be worn by Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Amar’e Stoudemire have trickled in over the past couple of weeks, but with the holiday almost upon us, Nike has made the release of the shoes official. So, we’ve gathered some photos of them all in one place for your viewing pleasure.
Bryant will be wearing the Nike Zoom Kobe VII System (Attack Fast), which the company describes as “a purple and lime green version with special graphics representing the speed of the leopard with red laces.”
James won’t be testing the boundaries of fashion quite as much, and will simply sport an all-red colorway of the LeBron 9s — with green laces, naturally.
Amar’e Stoudemire is going with a similarly traditional Christmas theme on his Air Max Sweep Through, but is using green as the primary color instead of the red.
Finally, we have Kevin Durant’s choice for opening night, a copper-toned edition of his Nike Zoom KD IVs, which take their inspiration from old-school copper cookie cutters.
Availability for these shouldn’t be too limited, but just in case, make sure not to go insane trying to cop a pair, OK?
[via Nike, Inc.]
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 0
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5