Dec 23, 2011, 6:52 PM EDT
Well, this isn’t going to calm the frazzled nerves of Lakers nation.
Second year player Devin Ebanks will get the start at the small forward over Metta World Peace and Matt Barnes when the Lakers open the season against the Chicago Bull Sunday, coach Mike Brown announced Friday.
The Chicago Bulls are not impressed. Lakers fans are not impressed.
That said, expect Banks and World Peace to get the key minutes late.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 13
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30