Dec 23, 2011, 6:52 PM EST
Well, this isn’t going to calm the frazzled nerves of Lakers nation.
Second year player Devin Ebanks will get the start at the small forward over Metta World Peace and Matt Barnes when the Lakers open the season against the Chicago Bull Sunday, coach Mike Brown announced Friday.
The Chicago Bulls are not impressed. Lakers fans are not impressed.
That said, expect Banks and World Peace to get the key minutes late.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 8
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 19
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30