Dec 23, 2011, 6:52 PM EDT
Well, this isn’t going to calm the frazzled nerves of Lakers nation.
Second year player Devin Ebanks will get the start at the small forward over Metta World Peace and Matt Barnes when the Lakers open the season against the Chicago Bull Sunday, coach Mike Brown announced Friday.
The Chicago Bulls are not impressed. Lakers fans are not impressed.
That said, expect Banks and World Peace to get the key minutes late.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 1
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11