Dec 23, 2011, 6:52 PM EST
Well, this isn’t going to calm the frazzled nerves of Lakers nation.
Second year player Devin Ebanks will get the start at the small forward over Metta World Peace and Matt Barnes when the Lakers open the season against the Chicago Bull Sunday, coach Mike Brown announced Friday.
The Chicago Bulls are not impressed. Lakers fans are not impressed.
That said, expect Banks and World Peace to get the key minutes late.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14