Dec 23, 2011, 6:52 PM EDT
Well, this isn’t going to calm the frazzled nerves of Lakers nation.
Second year player Devin Ebanks will get the start at the small forward over Metta World Peace and Matt Barnes when the Lakers open the season against the Chicago Bull Sunday, coach Mike Brown announced Friday.
The Chicago Bulls are not impressed. Lakers fans are not impressed.
That said, expect Banks and World Peace to get the key minutes late.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48