Dec 22, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Damn Jeremy Evans.
No that dunk didn’t count, it was called a charge. Gerald Wallace did have his feet outside the circle, although I think he got them there after Evans took off. That said, we’re not going to argue a borderline call in a preseason game.
I didn’t know much about Jeremy Evans until I saw him out at the impromptu Impact League out in Las Vegas, when he caught the eye of a few people because of his athleticism. He was running with the big dogs and making plays like this. Also seemed like just a humble kid having fun when you talked to him, he became one of those guys I wanted to see make a name for himself in this league.
So, we’re brining you the highlight. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8