Dec 22, 2011, 1:43 AM EST
Damn Jeremy Evans.
No that dunk didn’t count, it was called a charge. Gerald Wallace did have his feet outside the circle, although I think he got them there after Evans took off. That said, we’re not going to argue a borderline call in a preseason game.
I didn’t know much about Jeremy Evans until I saw him out at the impromptu Impact League out in Las Vegas, when he caught the eye of a few people because of his athleticism. He was running with the big dogs and making plays like this. Also seemed like just a humble kid having fun when you talked to him, he became one of those guys I wanted to see make a name for himself in this league.
So, we’re brining you the highlight. Enjoy.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 21
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)