Dec 22, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Damn Jeremy Evans.
No that dunk didn’t count, it was called a charge. Gerald Wallace did have his feet outside the circle, although I think he got them there after Evans took off. That said, we’re not going to argue a borderline call in a preseason game.
I didn’t know much about Jeremy Evans until I saw him out at the impromptu Impact League out in Las Vegas, when he caught the eye of a few people because of his athleticism. He was running with the big dogs and making plays like this. Also seemed like just a humble kid having fun when you talked to him, he became one of those guys I wanted to see make a name for himself in this league.
So, we’re brining you the highlight. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24