Dec 22, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Damn Jeremy Evans.
No that dunk didn’t count, it was called a charge. Gerald Wallace did have his feet outside the circle, although I think he got them there after Evans took off. That said, we’re not going to argue a borderline call in a preseason game.
I didn’t know much about Jeremy Evans until I saw him out at the impromptu Impact League out in Las Vegas, when he caught the eye of a few people because of his athleticism. He was running with the big dogs and making plays like this. Also seemed like just a humble kid having fun when you talked to him, he became one of those guys I wanted to see make a name for himself in this league.
So, we’re brining you the highlight. Enjoy.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14