Dec 22, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Damn Jeremy Evans.
No that dunk didn’t count, it was called a charge. Gerald Wallace did have his feet outside the circle, although I think he got them there after Evans took off. That said, we’re not going to argue a borderline call in a preseason game.
I didn’t know much about Jeremy Evans until I saw him out at the impromptu Impact League out in Las Vegas, when he caught the eye of a few people because of his athleticism. He was running with the big dogs and making plays like this. Also seemed like just a humble kid having fun when you talked to him, he became one of those guys I wanted to see make a name for himself in this league.
So, we’re brining you the highlight. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 0
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 17
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 17
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful