Dec 22, 2011, 10:58 AM EDT
So while he sat in street clothes wearing a splint Wednesday night, his teammates were not buying it.
Check out these quotes from the Lakers, via Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register.
“He’ll cut his wrist off and play with one before he misses Sunday,” Fisher said late Wednesday night….
“I think Kobe will play,” Andrew Bynum said. “It takes a lot for him to miss a game.”
Does anybody really expect Kobe to sit the nationally televised opener out? Now, if he keeps shooting even though the torn ligament in his wrist has thrown his shot off is another thing all together. But he will play.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 75
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 22
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13