Dec 20, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Best part of this spot is the number by French Montana.
This is the latest spot in the Nike Sportswear “Always On” series and we get to follow Amare Stoudemire around New York doing everything but playing basketball. But we get a look into the Sunday brunch at Stoudemire’s house, which looks about as sweet as it sounds.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 44
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31