Dec 20, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Best part of this spot is the number by French Montana.
This is the latest spot in the Nike Sportswear “Always On” series and we get to follow Amare Stoudemire around New York doing everything but playing basketball. But we get a look into the Sunday brunch at Stoudemire’s house, which looks about as sweet as it sounds.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2