Dec 20, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Best part of this spot is the number by French Montana.
This is the latest spot in the Nike Sportswear “Always On” series and we get to follow Amare Stoudemire around New York doing everything but playing basketball. But we get a look into the Sunday brunch at Stoudemire’s house, which looks about as sweet as it sounds.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30