Dec 20, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Best part of this spot is the number by French Montana.
This is the latest spot in the Nike Sportswear “Always On” series and we get to follow Amare Stoudemire around New York doing everything but playing basketball. But we get a look into the Sunday brunch at Stoudemire’s house, which looks about as sweet as it sounds.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 17
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14