Dec 20, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Kevin Garnett went all Kevin Garnett and taunted a Raptor during a meaningless preseason game. Does this even shock us anymore?
George Karl says you don’t need a superstar to win an NBA title. He’s right, there are the 2004 Pistons. Of course, find another team in the last 30 years to fit that mold….
Jamal Crawford was running some point for the Blazers last night, and looked pretty solid doing it.
Paul Allen says he has no interest in selling the Trail Blazers.
Mike Brown likes being the coach of the Lakers (and he didn’t even get to date the boss’ daughter).
Sean Williams will be with the Mavericks this season.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6