Dec 20, 2011, 10:41 AM EST
Our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Kevin Garnett went all Kevin Garnett and taunted a Raptor during a meaningless preseason game. Does this even shock us anymore?
George Karl says you don’t need a superstar to win an NBA title. He’s right, there are the 2004 Pistons. Of course, find another team in the last 30 years to fit that mold….
Jamal Crawford was running some point for the Blazers last night, and looked pretty solid doing it.
Paul Allen says he has no interest in selling the Trail Blazers.
Mike Brown likes being the coach of the Lakers (and he didn’t even get to date the boss’ daughter).
Sean Williams will be with the Mavericks this season.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20