Dec 20, 2011, 10:41 AM EST
Our morning look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT).
Kevin Garnett went all Kevin Garnett and taunted a Raptor during a meaningless preseason game. Does this even shock us anymore?
George Karl says you don’t need a superstar to win an NBA title. He’s right, there are the 2004 Pistons. Of course, find another team in the last 30 years to fit that mold….
Jamal Crawford was running some point for the Blazers last night, and looked pretty solid doing it.
Paul Allen says he has no interest in selling the Trail Blazers.
Mike Brown likes being the coach of the Lakers (and he didn’t even get to date the boss’ daughter).
Sean Williams will be with the Mavericks this season.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11