Dec 19, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
I’m just talking to my fellow Android phone users here (G2, to answer your question). The rest of you, just move along.
I use the NBC SportsTalk app all the time. The one that lets you follow ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk,and the rest (including this humble blog) from your phone or tablet. Best way to keep up with sports news out there — even my mom knows how to work this one. But let’s be honest, there were a couple small glitches (the force close issue).
Fixed and upgraded, so go download the upgrade (version 1.1) now. We’ll wait. You’ll notice that GolfTalkCentral is in there now and a few other tweaks. This isn’t a Microsoft upgrade, this is real and worthwhile.
By the way, the iPhone and the iPad app is still there.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 3
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 27
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 47
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 84
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13