Dec 19, 2011, 8:42 AM EST
I’m just talking to my fellow Android phone users here (G2, to answer your question). The rest of you, just move along.
I use the NBC SportsTalk app all the time. The one that lets you follow ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, CollegeFootballTalk, ProHockeyTalk,and the rest (including this humble blog) from your phone or tablet. Best way to keep up with sports news out there — even my mom knows how to work this one. But let’s be honest, there were a couple small glitches (the force close issue).
Fixed and upgraded, so go download the upgrade (version 1.1) now. We’ll wait. You’ll notice that GolfTalkCentral is in there now and a few other tweaks. This isn’t a Microsoft upgrade, this is real and worthwhile.
By the way, the iPhone and the iPad app is still there.
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 0
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 20
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1