Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
You may have cursed both sides and wished a plague on both their houses. You may have considered quitting cold turkey. You may have forgotten what it looked like, sounded like, felt like. The ball sliding side to side, hypnotic. The rush of the first move as the defender is locked up like an icicle. The ascent and then the detonation.
The NBA is back.
Don’t take my word for it. I’ll show you.
And we’re just getting started.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34