Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
You may have cursed both sides and wished a plague on both their houses. You may have considered quitting cold turkey. You may have forgotten what it looked like, sounded like, felt like. The ball sliding side to side, hypnotic. The rush of the first move as the defender is locked up like an icicle. The ascent and then the detonation.
The NBA is back.
Don’t take my word for it. I’ll show you.
And we’re just getting started.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3