Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
You may have cursed both sides and wished a plague on both their houses. You may have considered quitting cold turkey. You may have forgotten what it looked like, sounded like, felt like. The ball sliding side to side, hypnotic. The rush of the first move as the defender is locked up like an icicle. The ascent and then the detonation.
The NBA is back.
Don’t take my word for it. I’ll show you.
And we’re just getting started.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31