Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
You may have cursed both sides and wished a plague on both their houses. You may have considered quitting cold turkey. You may have forgotten what it looked like, sounded like, felt like. The ball sliding side to side, hypnotic. The rush of the first move as the defender is locked up like an icicle. The ascent and then the detonation.
The NBA is back.
Don’t take my word for it. I’ll show you.
And we’re just getting started.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 23
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29