Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 AM EDT
Players are no fans of media day, and no fans of early mornings. So combine the two and you get DeMarcus Cousins doing interviews in shades.
He talks about what he learned in his rookie year and what the Kings expect of themselves going forward. Worth checking out. It’s the best interview you’re going to get with him on a day he has to wake up early.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 27
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 50
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28