Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 AM EDT
Players are no fans of media day, and no fans of early mornings. So combine the two and you get DeMarcus Cousins doing interviews in shades.
He talks about what he learned in his rookie year and what the Kings expect of themselves going forward. Worth checking out. It’s the best interview you’re going to get with him on a day he has to wake up early.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 4
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44