Dec 16, 2011, 8:26 AM EST
Players are no fans of media day, and no fans of early mornings. So combine the two and you get DeMarcus Cousins doing interviews in shades.
He talks about what he learned in his rookie year and what the Kings expect of themselves going forward. Worth checking out. It’s the best interview you’re going to get with him on a day he has to wake up early.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 0
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 6
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 15