Dec 16, 2011, 9:38 AM EDT
Chuck Hayes was a big free agent signing for the Sacramento Kings — they needed someone to actually play defense and bring some consistency to the frontcourt and Hayes will do all that.
Or rather, he will once he gets back on the court.
He was pulled off it Thursday because a stress echocardiogram revealed a heart abnormality. What that means exactly is more tests will be run on him so they can find out exactly what that means.
Hopefully it is nothing, but it’s something to watch. Hayes had been with the Rockets but came to the Kings on a four-year, $21 million deal. He had been working out with the team in training camp prior to this.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29