Dec 15, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Circle March 22 on your calendar. That is when Chris Paul and he Clippers return to New Orleans to take on the Hornets in his only game there tis year.
This could end up being huge — concerns about sexual harassment in the NBA league offices, and if warnings were ignored.
For you fans thinking your team should pick up Baron Davis, know that he will be out at least two months with a herniated disc in his back. And if you expect a speedy and full recovery, you have not followed the career of Baron Davis.
Indiana’s Paul George grew two inches this summer and is now listed at 6’10”, good size for a wing forward. How? Either a medieval torture rack or the fact he got on a healthy diet and his age allowed his body to respond.
David Stern gives a pat answer when asked about stars like Chris Paul forcing their way out of a city.
Dallas signed guard Jerome Randle.
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 0
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 1
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3