Dec 15, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Circle March 22 on your calendar. That is when Chris Paul and he Clippers return to New Orleans to take on the Hornets in his only game there tis year.
This could end up being huge — concerns about sexual harassment in the NBA league offices, and if warnings were ignored.
For you fans thinking your team should pick up Baron Davis, know that he will be out at least two months with a herniated disc in his back. And if you expect a speedy and full recovery, you have not followed the career of Baron Davis.
Indiana’s Paul George grew two inches this summer and is now listed at 6’10”, good size for a wing forward. How? Either a medieval torture rack or the fact he got on a healthy diet and his age allowed his body to respond.
David Stern gives a pat answer when asked about stars like Chris Paul forcing their way out of a city.
Dallas signed guard Jerome Randle.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 19
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 3
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16