Dec 15, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Circle March 22 on your calendar. That is when Chris Paul and he Clippers return to New Orleans to take on the Hornets in his only game there tis year.
This could end up being huge — concerns about sexual harassment in the NBA league offices, and if warnings were ignored.
For you fans thinking your team should pick up Baron Davis, know that he will be out at least two months with a herniated disc in his back. And if you expect a speedy and full recovery, you have not followed the career of Baron Davis.
Indiana’s Paul George grew two inches this summer and is now listed at 6’10”, good size for a wing forward. How? Either a medieval torture rack or the fact he got on a healthy diet and his age allowed his body to respond.
David Stern gives a pat answer when asked about stars like Chris Paul forcing their way out of a city.
Dallas signed guard Jerome Randle.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23