Dec 15, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Circle March 22 on your calendar. That is when Chris Paul and he Clippers return to New Orleans to take on the Hornets in his only game there tis year.
This could end up being huge — concerns about sexual harassment in the NBA league offices, and if warnings were ignored.
For you fans thinking your team should pick up Baron Davis, know that he will be out at least two months with a herniated disc in his back. And if you expect a speedy and full recovery, you have not followed the career of Baron Davis.
Indiana’s Paul George grew two inches this summer and is now listed at 6’10”, good size for a wing forward. How? Either a medieval torture rack or the fact he got on a healthy diet and his age allowed his body to respond.
David Stern gives a pat answer when asked about stars like Chris Paul forcing their way out of a city.
Dallas signed guard Jerome Randle.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13