Dec 15, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
As if you haven’t noticed, NBA previews for all 30 NBA teams popped up at ProBasketballTalk faster than a Scott Baio rumor. But more accurate.
What you see below is one stop shopping for your NBA previews — we are all about reader convenience here at PBT . All 30 teams are here and we look at what happened in the frenzied free agency for your team, what you’re impossible fan dreams are, and then we’re looking at reality.
Remember when you look at the win predictions that it is based on the shortened 66-game season. I will bet you anything the Heat will not break the Bulls all time win record this season.
Bookmark this, because this list also gives you an easy place to look back at the end of the season so you can remind us just how wrong we were. Again, we’re all about the convenience.
Boston Celtics (prediction 44 wins)
Toronto Raptors (prediction 18 wins)
New York Knicks (prediction 40 wins)
New Jersey Nets (prediction 31 wins)
Philadelphia 76ers (prediction 34 wins)
Cleveland Cavaliers (prediction 20 wins)
Indiana Pacers (prediction 36 wins)
Chicago Bulls (prediction 48 wins)
Milwaukee Bucks (prediction 30 wins)
Detroit Pistons (prediction 25 wins)
Atlanta Hawks (prediction 36 wins)
Orlando Magic (prediction, Dwight Howard gets traded)
Miami Heat (prediction 52 wins)
Charlotte Bobcats (prediction 26 wins)
Washington Wizards (prediction 24 wins)
Portland Trail Blazers (prediction 38 wins)
Minnesota Timberwolves (prediction 23 wins)
Utah Jazz (prediction 29 wins)
Denver Nuggets (prediction 42 wins)
Oklahoma City Thunder (prediction 51 wins)
San Antonio Spurs (prediction 44 wins)
Dallas Mavericks (prediction 46 wins)
Memphis Grizzlies (prediction 39 wins)
Houston Rockets (prediction 32 wins)
New Orleans Hornets (prediction 20 wins)
Sacramento Kings (prediction 25 wins)
Los Angeles Lakers (prediction 48 wins)
Los Angeles Clippers (prediction 37 wins)
Phoenix Suns (prediction 37 wins)
Golden State Warriors (prediction 28 wins)
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 80
- PBT Extra: Talking Duncan, LeBron legacies; plus Game 6 11
- Report: Clippers pull out of talks with Celtics 30
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit 83
- If Spurs win, Tony Parker should be the Finals MVP 24
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (89)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'