Dec 15, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
The Utah Jazz have decided to Roll the dice on Josh Howard.
Howard has signed with the Jazz for this season (ESPN’s Chris Broussard broke the story). Utah has C.J. Miles at the small forward but a healthy Howard brings a lot more offensive weaponry and points to the picture.
Healthy is the question mark — he played just 18 games last season in Washington and 35 the year before that due to injury.
Howard talked with the Spurs and the Wizards but decided to take his talents to Utah. On either side of him will be young players — Gordon Hayward at the two guard and Derrick Favors at the four. Howard can provide a lot to that lineup. If he’s healthy.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15