Dec 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Steve Kerr absolutely rips Dan Gilbert. And he’s right.
The Lakers and Knicks lead the league with the highest ticket prices. As to be expected. The Miami Heat are third, the Bulls are fourth.
Eddy Curry has yet to practice with the Heat or talk to the media in Miami. I know, we’re all shocked.
The Knicks may add Mo Evans, who spent most of his summer in New York anyway as a member of the union’s bargaining team.
Interesting thoughts about Gerald Green joining the Lakers.
Gary Forbes reportedly has a three year deal with the Raptors (the third year is a team option).
Lazar Hayward has goes from the Timberwolves to the Thunder. Nice upgrade.
Under Armour and the the NBA now have a deal. This means Under Armour can use NBA logos and jersys in their advertising.
Don’t worry, rookie hazing is alive and well in the NBA.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43