Dec 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Steve Kerr absolutely rips Dan Gilbert. And he’s right.
The Lakers and Knicks lead the league with the highest ticket prices. As to be expected. The Miami Heat are third, the Bulls are fourth.
Eddy Curry has yet to practice with the Heat or talk to the media in Miami. I know, we’re all shocked.
The Knicks may add Mo Evans, who spent most of his summer in New York anyway as a member of the union’s bargaining team.
Interesting thoughts about Gerald Green joining the Lakers.
Gary Forbes reportedly has a three year deal with the Raptors (the third year is a team option).
Lazar Hayward has goes from the Timberwolves to the Thunder. Nice upgrade.
Under Armour and the the NBA now have a deal. This means Under Armour can use NBA logos and jersys in their advertising.
Don’t worry, rookie hazing is alive and well in the NBA.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 35
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 12
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 29
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 28
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64