Dec 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Steve Kerr absolutely rips Dan Gilbert. And he’s right.
The Lakers and Knicks lead the league with the highest ticket prices. As to be expected. The Miami Heat are third, the Bulls are fourth.
Eddy Curry has yet to practice with the Heat or talk to the media in Miami. I know, we’re all shocked.
The Knicks may add Mo Evans, who spent most of his summer in New York anyway as a member of the union’s bargaining team.
Interesting thoughts about Gerald Green joining the Lakers.
Gary Forbes reportedly has a three year deal with the Raptors (the third year is a team option).
Lazar Hayward has goes from the Timberwolves to the Thunder. Nice upgrade.
Under Armour and the the NBA now have a deal. This means Under Armour can use NBA logos and jersys in their advertising.
Don’t worry, rookie hazing is alive and well in the NBA.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3