Dec 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Steve Kerr absolutely rips Dan Gilbert. And he’s right.
The Lakers and Knicks lead the league with the highest ticket prices. As to be expected. The Miami Heat are third, the Bulls are fourth.
Eddy Curry has yet to practice with the Heat or talk to the media in Miami. I know, we’re all shocked.
The Knicks may add Mo Evans, who spent most of his summer in New York anyway as a member of the union’s bargaining team.
Interesting thoughts about Gerald Green joining the Lakers.
Gary Forbes reportedly has a three year deal with the Raptors (the third year is a team option).
Lazar Hayward has goes from the Timberwolves to the Thunder. Nice upgrade.
Under Armour and the the NBA now have a deal. This means Under Armour can use NBA logos and jersys in their advertising.
Don’t worry, rookie hazing is alive and well in the NBA.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9