Dec 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Steve Kerr absolutely rips Dan Gilbert. And he’s right.
The Lakers and Knicks lead the league with the highest ticket prices. As to be expected. The Miami Heat are third, the Bulls are fourth.
Eddy Curry has yet to practice with the Heat or talk to the media in Miami. I know, we’re all shocked.
The Knicks may add Mo Evans, who spent most of his summer in New York anyway as a member of the union’s bargaining team.
Interesting thoughts about Gerald Green joining the Lakers.
Gary Forbes reportedly has a three year deal with the Raptors (the third year is a team option).
Lazar Hayward has goes from the Timberwolves to the Thunder. Nice upgrade.
Under Armour and the the NBA now have a deal. This means Under Armour can use NBA logos and jersys in their advertising.
Don’t worry, rookie hazing is alive and well in the NBA.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1