Dec 14, 2011, 8:02 AM EDT
I thank Jesus we have the NBA back so rather than running posts on the intricacies of anti-trust law we can run videos of Metta World Peace (the artist formerly known as Ron Artest) thanking the Jesus for the fact that our teeth fall out when we are babies, not when we are in our 20s.
I think we can all agree with that. We should all do a quick Tebow…
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13