Dec 14, 2011, 8:02 AM EDT
I thank Jesus we have the NBA back so rather than running posts on the intricacies of anti-trust law we can run videos of Metta World Peace (the artist formerly known as Ron Artest) thanking the Jesus for the fact that our teeth fall out when we are babies, not when we are in our 20s.
I think we can all agree with that. We should all do a quick Tebow…
- Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman announcenes retirement 2
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson 17
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 16