Dec 14, 2011, 8:02 AM EDT
I thank Jesus we have the NBA back so rather than running posts on the intricacies of anti-trust law we can run videos of Metta World Peace (the artist formerly known as Ron Artest) thanking the Jesus for the fact that our teeth fall out when we are babies, not when we are in our 20s.
I think we can all agree with that. We should all do a quick Tebow…
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26